Patentability and Knowledge Spillovers of Basic R&D (with Angus C. Chu), Southern Economic Journal 79, p. 928-945,
- "On the oprimal mix of patent instruments," with
Angus C. Chu (Durham University), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 35, p. 1964-1975, 2011.
- "Private defense of intellectual properties and economic
growth" with Taro Akiyama (Yokohama National University) and Makoto
Yano (Kyoto University), International Journal of Development and
Conflict 1, Special Issue in Honour of Murray Kemp, p. 355-364, 2011.
Perpetual Leapfrogging in International Competition, MPRA Paper 40126,
- "Perpetual Leapfrogging in International Competition" at:
- 28th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association (EEA/ESEM 2013), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 28th August, 2013.
- International Conference on Market Quality, Trade and Dynamics (ウェスティン都京都), April 2013.
WEAI 10th Biennial Pacific Rim Conference (慶應義塾大学), March 2013
第14回 Market Quality Workshop（京都大学経済研究所三田オフィス）, March 2013
WEAI 87th Annual Conference, San Francisco, US, July 2012
"Chaotic Industrial Revolution Cycles and Intellectual Property Protection in an Endogenous-Exogenous Growth Model" at:
- 67th European Meeting of the Econometric Society (EEA/ESEM 2013), University of Gothenburg, Sweden, 27th August, 2013.
Brown Bag Seminar, Simon Fraser University, Canada, November 2012
Research Seminars, Durham
University, UK, August 2012
"Knowledge spillovers and perpetual leapfrogging in international competition" at:
Market Quality Theory Workshop, Tokyo, February 2012
Chukyo-Kyoto International Conference on International Trade and Macroeconomic Dynamics in
celebration of Professor Ronald W. Jones's 80th Anniversary, Nagoya, November 2011.